Innercept is a residential program located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, designed to help struggling teens and young adults improve their mental health utilizing an Integral Psychology approach. Offering a wide continuum of programming, Innercept’s team of caring, experienced professionals, working full-time in the programs, provide treatment in scenic, peaceful environments.
- Maintain a physically and emotionally safe environment
- Create order out of chaos, inside and outside
- Work hard; work together
- Acknowledge that everyone has something to contribute; everyone has the right to be heard
- Encourage positive communication and feedback among staff, residents, families, and neighbors
- Encourage others to explore their dreams and actualize their potential
Based on holistic principles, the Innercept programs utilize Integral Psychology to provide a treatment approach compatible with each individual’s aptitude in mind.
Tailor-made therapeutic and academic plans that are provided in a thorough, thoughtful manner as the team identifies each individual’s strengths on which they can build.
We view family support as a vital component, therefore; our parents play a large role in the treatment process. The team works to improve the relationships between residents and their family members. One way is through on-going phone family therapy and psycho educational work with parents.
Adolescent, Young Adult, Young Adult Transition, Aftercare, and Stabilization Programs are designed to empower youth as they explore their role in their family, peer group, community and world. Innercept provides a wide continuum of care, enabling residents to move into more or less structure based on functioning.
Family-style living environments that are nurturing and supportive and help create a sense of “Order Out of Chaos”, which is one of the program values.
Empathetic, caring professionals provide a sophisticated treatment approach while garnering input from the whole team, consisting of a multidisciplinary group of experienced psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, nurses, and others.
- Mood Disorder, Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders, OCD, Panic Disorder and Social Anxiety
- Adoption and Attachment Issues
- Asperger’s Disorder
- Strained relationships with parents and authority figures
- Decline in academic performance
- ADD/ADHD issues
- Anger Management
- Eating Disorders
- Thought Disorders
- Executive Functioning Issues
- Personality Disorders
- Negative peer Relationships
- Somatoform Disorders
- Gaming Addictions
- Technology Addictions
Starting The Journey
- Parents, You will now be given a chance to breathe. As a parent myself I know what it feels like to be where you are. I was afraid for my child, confused with the system and unsure of the next step to take. When my child went to Innercept I found support and caring for my child and our family. We live out of state, yet had EVERY week a phone session with our child (mom, dad and sometimes sibling). The therapist treated our family respectfully and caringly, even when our child did not. Yes we had some difficult sessions and our kid left the room, stormed out and yelled. Still we went back to it each week. It was not a smooth ride, but, I never felt alone or afraid going through it with Innercept’s help. You do deserve the chance to breathe, all of you will feel and do better for it.Father
- Thank you again to the Staff at Innercept for making the transition of placement a painless one! The staff reached out to us immediately and facilitated the process with ease, assisting at every step of the way. We needed to find an appropriate placement ASAP and Innercept worked diligently to meet all of our needs. Our experience with admissions personnel was exceptional and her dedication was truly appreciated.Ashley, Legal Assistant
- Meeting other young adults that are facing similar challenges made our daughter feel that she isn’t alone, and these friendships helped her develop and improve her social skills. As a result, our daughter is a much happier confident young lady, and she is well prepared to face the world.Parents of DaughterYoung Adult Program